Customer Service and Print Associate
(Open until position is filled)
Aurora prints of Shoreline is currently hiring a Customer Service & Print Associate to help with managing and producing customer orders. The Customer Service & Print Associate delivers a positive customer experience to all customers, utilizing consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives and provide solutions.
You will be wearing many hats, from customer service, to designing artwork, to cutting giant stacks of paper, to preparing various types of signage, to responding to the ominous “paper jam has occurred” call from printers.
The following is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive:
- Follows instructions of supervisors and assists other team members in performing shop functions
- Demonstrates consultative behaviors in a retail environment to understand each customer’s individualized needs
- Provides an outstanding customer service experience by using consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives, and find solutions to meet customer needs
- Ensures all customer problems are resolved quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Takes complex customer orders and provides accurate pricing information
- Sets up and operates printing, binding, and other related equipment
- Processes financial transactions using a Point of Sale terminal (POS), including handling cash and making change
- Looks for opportunities to improve knowledge and skills within the retail Center
- Works both independently (with minimal supervision) and as part of a team
Qualifications And Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Positive Attitude
- Advanced knowledge of computer programs (Excel, Word, Publisher)
- Advanced design skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required
- Knowledge of print processes is a huge plus
- Experience working with different types of printers is also a plus
- Experience working in FedEx-Kinko's is a plus
There is a lot to learn and remember; and we don’t expect perfection. What we DO expect is: professionalism, a good attitude, and a willingness to learn. Although we work very hard, we are also laid back.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and in the body of your e-mail, please tell us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in this position.